Discovering two vineyards in AOP Costières de Nîmes : the first one offers a bucolic walk among vines and scrubland, the other one just takes you back to the Roman times. One overnight with a terroir cart in a cabin up in a tree and a breath taking view over the Languedoc vineyard from the terrace. The second day is stressed by a ride by quad and the visit of the surprising Valmagne abbey.
Sleeping up in trees, discover Roman times wine, riding a quad accross vineyards : this oenology week-end is very unusual.
Hélène Nogueira, founder of AVINTOUR, will welcome you upon your arrival and explain you all the details that you may need for your stay.
She will be your personal contact for all your stay in Gard land. She will also hand over you your road book: this is your actual travel guide. You’ll find in it the different steps of your course, the GPS location of the meeting points, addresses and phone numbers of each of our service providers, as well as all your booking details and access tickets.
- 1 overnight in a cabin up in a tree, in double bedroom including breakfast.
- A terroir cart for dinner
- 3 oenotouristics visits
- Visit of the Valmagne Abbey
Does not include:
- The transportation and transfers. Car rental or vehicle with driver can be made available as a chargeable option.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Any other service not mentioned into the included agenda.
- Travel insurances. (optional).