Exhaustive visit of Fontfroide abbey including a « Privilège » extension: Abbey, Gustave Fayet Museum, Redon library...Your lunch will be served at the « Table de Fontfroide » which presents a menu with Mediterranean accents, focused on Corbières wines produced onsite. You’ll resume your day with a 4WD ride across the vineyards followed by a commented wine tasting session at a famous Narbone vineyard. For the overnight, you’ll stay in a premium comfort mansion surrounded by vineyards. Gourmet dinner in the evening.
One day off to refresh your mind at the heart of the Narbone vineyards.
Hélène Nogueira, founder of AVINTOUR, will welcome you upon your arrival and explain you all the details that you may need for your stay.
She will be your personal contact for all your stay in Gard land. She will also hand over you your road book: this is your actual travel guide. You’ll find in it the different steps of your course, the GPS location of the meeting points, addresses and phone numbers of each of our service providers, as well as all your booking details and access tickets.
- 1 overnight in a premium comfort mansionl, in double bedroom including breakfast.
- Visit and lunch in the Fontfroide Abbey
- A 4WD ride across the vineyards
- A gourmet dinner
Does not include:
- The transportation and transfers. Car rental or vehicle with driver can be made available as a chargeable option.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Any other service not mentioned into the included agenda.
- Travel insurances. (optional).